Entertaining our friends and clients is one of the things we love to do!
Here in the Bay Area with this beautiful weather, we took advantage of entertaining outdoor!
Here is a look of our menu and it’s so simple, anyone can do this in the comfort of their backyard!
· Crispy endive w/ spinach dip
· Hot crab dip w/ crackers (This was a HIT!!)
· Cherry Tomato with Mozzarella and sprinkled with basil, olive oil and vinaigrette
· Cilantro marinated chicken thigh
· Garlic roasted filet mignon
· Whole grilled fish with rosemary and lemon stuffing
· A variety of grilled vegetables (including corn, eggplant, asparagus, zucchini, bell pepper, red onion, and squash). The key is to marinate with Ponzu sauce, garlic powder, rosemary, thyme, pepper flacks and onion flakes
· Potato salad with cucumbers
· Petite cakes and macaroons
We also had a variety of wines, beer. Our guests always appreciated infused water with mint, strawberries, lemon and cucumber!