Sunday, December 1, 2013
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Sunday, November 10, 2013
- California Academy of Sciences, love the albino alligator!
- de Young Museum, from September 21, 2013 to February 17, 2014, they are featuring “The Art of Bulgari: La Dolce Vita & Beyond, 1950–1990”. There are some incredible jewelry collection.
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
Sunday, October 6, 2013
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
- Off the Grid Belmont Food Truck http://www.yelp.com/biz/off-the-grid-belmont-belmont-3
- Water Dog Lake Park (a hidden hiking treasure) http://www.bahiker.com/southbayhikes/waterdog.html, and of course,
- Belmont Farmer’s Market http://www.pcfma.com/market_home.php?market_id=2.
Interesting Market Trend in Belmont: http://peninsulahomesupdate.wordpress.com/belmont/
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Sunday, August 11, 2013
Friday, August 2, 2013
According to http://newsforchinese.com/v3/2013/06/慶助創報五週年老中地方新聞舉辦園遊會/, This weekend, Redwood City will be hosting cultural diversity by celebrating the first annual summer Cultural Festival! There will be gifts, antique furniture, Chinese customs, ping pong game, and much more!
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Imagine, everything that you can possible eat in GARLIC!!! Garlic bread, garlic fries, and even garlic ice cream!!!!! Gilroy is KNOWN for its garlic crop and of course the annual Garlic Festival.
Friday, July 19, 2013
Sunday, July 14, 2013
Friday, July 12, 2013
Monday, July 8, 2013
Sunday, July 7, 2013
Bay Area is a great place to live! We love to explore various events that are happening and share with our readers who have the same passion for living here.
We were at the San Mateo County Fair and had a BLAST! https://www.sanmateocountyfair.com/
Not only did the event had some great musicians, we also have great good, drinks and I got to pet the piggies (got true love for the piggies).
There is a Los Altos Wine Festival coming up the week of 7/8/13. http://www.downtownlosaltos.org/events/aw_main.html
Maybe we will see some of you out there!
As Real Estate agents, we have seen many many houses. And of course we all know that kitchen is the heart of the house. Have you ev...
It was a nice sunny day in San Carlos and we decided to stop by the Wine Project. Wine Project pride themselves on an effort to make ...
We were starving and needed to eat RIGHT AWAY so we decided to stop by Seapot. What a fun place to eat!! This all-you-...